- © ISE
Our group can be found on the second floor of the E-N building ("Elektrotechnik-Neubau") on the Charlottenburg campus of TU Berlin, rooms 245-258.
How to find us on the Charlottenburg campus of TU Berlin:
Either take the S-Bahn to Tiergarten (all trains on the east-west axis stop there) or the U2 to Ernst-Reuter-Platz.
- From Tiergarten: Follow Straße des 17. Juni west until you have crossed the river. Then take a right on Einsteinufer and follow the street to the E-N building on the left. There is a ramp that goes down to the basement and a sign that says "Treppe D" (stairs D). Go straight through and take the elevator or take the stairs up to floor "2". Both the stairs as well as the elevator exit right in the middle of our group.
- From Ernst-Reuter-Platz: Follow Straße des 17. Juni east towards the river for about 150m/450ft. When you reach the traffic lights, cross the street and continue straight north through the campus until you reach the main entrance of the E-N building on the right. Enter and go straight through to the elevators which you take to floor "2". When you exit the elevator, take a right and keep following the wall on the right which leads you straight to our group.
Refer also to the near-area map with instructions which you can download here .
How to get to the Charlottenburg campus of TU Berlin:
- By plane: Preferably, fly into Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) as Berlin Schönefeld (SXF) is much further away. From Tegel airport, take the X9 bus (direction: S+U Zoologischer Garten) to U Ernst-Reuter-Platz (every 10 minutes, 2,60€, 16 minutes travel time). If you fly into Frankfurt Airport (FRA), you can either take a connecting flight to Tegel Airport or use one of the long distance trains which will take between four and five hours.
- By train: Take any train into Berlin central station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) which is serviced by all kinds of long distance trains (ICE, IC, EC). From there, take any west-bound S-Bahn train (destinations: Potsdam, Wannsee, Spandau, Westkreuz) which usually depart from track 16. Get off at Tiergarten (2 stops from central station) and follow the directions above.
- By car: From A100 take the exit to Messedamm/ICC and follow Messedamm for about 800m/0.5mi until Kaiserdamm. There, take a right on Kaiserdamm and follow the street until you reach Ernst-Reuter-Platz (the large roundabout/traffic circle). Refer to the near-area map above for parking and on-premise directions.
Wirtschaftsinformatik - Information Systems Engineering